- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
With different platforms like iOS, Android and Windows, app development technology in its initial days used to be distinct for each platform. Native app development is still an expensive affair in terms of time and development costs.
However, with evolving technology app development industry has achieved cross-platform frameworks like react native that allow Hybrid App Development. Using this technology, it is now possible to create mobile apps that can be executed on multiple operating systems, writing the code just once.
What is React Native?
Almost every App Development Company in India is now using react native for creating hybrid apps. There are several more reasons behind it; let’s find them.
Smooth Cross-Platform Development
Given this, iOS and Android developers can share their roles across platforms or evaluate each other’s code, providing a whole new landscape for app development. This means Android app developers can perform the job of iOS services or vice versa.
Faster App Development
In comparison to other frameworks, Reactive Native allows faster development of mobile apps. You don’t need separate teams to handle the tasks of different platforms, only one team can manage the entire process. Reactive Native creates platform-specific versions of components, allowing single code to be reused across platforms. Hence, the productivity increases while making the entire app development process efficient and faster. Subsequently, the testing and maintenance also become stress-free.
Cost-Effective Development Process
The cost of hybrid app development process is lesser than iOS and Android App Development Services. The codes reuse capabilities in react native saves on development, making it a cost-effective framework used for creating hybrid apps.
See Instant Output of Modifications
Third-Party Integration At Ease
Besides taking away the hassle of the native app development process, react native also allows effortless integration with various third-party services like cameras, permission to gallery usage, message box, GPS, etc.
React native comes with several different plugins, including multiple third-party libraries, to make the development task easier. It significantly offloads the task required for writing precise code to integrate external applications.
Get the Native Feel
An app developed under react native employs the same native platform APIs as any other app because the react-primitives render to native platform UI. So you receive the full benefits of an app without compromising the features of a native app. The core native components like text, image, and view make straightway to the native UI building blocks of the platform, providing the native-like user experience
React native framework offers a great set of ready to use components that gives a holistic approach to hybrid app development. These days, most app developers are using this framework to deliver unparalleled UI/UX, influence iOS and Android users, and drive growth. So there seems no stopping for hybrid apps based on react native in the near future.
WebMobril Technologies, a futuristic App Development Company in India, always uses contemporary technology to create hybrid apps. We have a team of react native experts who ensure every app is built with the best features and high-performance, tailored to customers' requirements.