- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
Mobile gaming has emerged as dynamic industry, especially in the last couple of years. There’s a continuous increase in the number of mobile game players on a global scale, and there seems no stopping. Therefore, this is the perfect time for mobile game development studios to grow and upscale their business to the next level. But for this, it is crucial to be aware of and follow the trends dominating the market.
So, what are the popular gaming developments ruling the market now and can set the forthcoming trend in the industry?
Read on to find out!
1. The Rising AAA Mobile Gaming Experience
Other than casual and hyper-casual genres in games, AAA mobile games are significantly popular these days. This revolutionary trend started with the release of miHoYo’s Genshin Impact game in 2020. This game had a huge impact on the market as it has been downloaded 15 million times in its first month and earned more than $150 million in revenue.
The reasons behind this massive success of Genshin Impact are the high-quality graphics, open-world gameplay, and gacha-style monetization. Most importantly, it brought the same gaming experience as on AAA PC and console games to the pocket-friendly small screens.
The Genshin Impact’s success is so powerful that more AAA mobile gaming experiences are expected in 2022 and in years to come.
2. New Challenges by IDFA for Developers
The impact of changes made by Apple in the use of IDFA will last longer and influence mobile game advertising. It has made targeted advertising a tough job, hitting user acquisition and monetization processes.
At this point, the best thing an iOS Games App Development Company can do is to adapt to the new changes and develop their user acquisition strategies. Developers should consider investing in creative marketing and evaluate how to make their ads stand out.
3. Evolution in the Puzzle Game Genre
The puzzle games genre has evolved with many variations and has seen a greater jump in revenue over the past few years. You can find the prevailing match-3 genre turned into several engaging sub-genres, adding different meta-layers to the core gameplay. This is evident in games like Gardenscapes, Homescapes, Clockmaker, and some latest puzzle games such as Project Makeover with décor, fashion, and storytelling meta-layers.
Developers are adding new and exciting elements to their games to draw a bigger audience. Other than targeting match-3 players, developers can attract gamers through puzzle games with meta layers in design, fashion, or even storytelling.
4. Subscription-Based Monetization Model
The latest trend in mobile games getting common is the subscription part, particularly in top-grossing games. However, it is generally an additional monetization model and is used together with in-app purchases, such as Fortnite, PUBG Mobile, Wheel of Fortune, etc. You can expect more and more games in diverse genres to bring in subscriptions as a monetization model.
5. Social Features Connecting Players
Social features in mobile game apps offer players a way to interact or connect during the play. It adds to the best user experience. At present, you can find at least one social feature in two-thirds of the top 50 mobile games. Some widely used social features are in-game chat, social media connection, co-op modes, etc.
There are features like hangout rooms where players can interact – developers can use this as a great monetization opportunity because these rooms could be the place to show off avatars, skins, and gear. In addition, it is a great way to improve user retention.
Currently, the mobile gaming industry is thriving and will continue to do so. It will be interesting to see what innovative developments the rest of this year (2022) brings and how they will shape the gaming industry. But to gain an edge over competitors, it is essential to have a hold on the latest trend.
Having an idea for a game app, you can also leverage the advantages of the growing gaming industry. For gaming app development, you can sign up for one of the leading Mobile Game Development Studios- WebMobril Technologies. They are the best iOS and Android Game App Development Company that work with a futuristic approach. Backed by a team of experts well-versed with all the latest technologies and trends, WebMobril Technologies create game apps that can reign the market.