- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
With a steep rise in cyber security attacks over the last few years, you will not want your enterprise to be wide open to such attacks. In order to maintain cyber security, service providers suggest regular assessment and management of vulnerabilities within the organization, both on the network or hardware/ software.
The cyber security vulnerability is the potential weakness in a security structure that makes an organization prone to cyber-attacks. The major challenge in dealing with susceptibilities in cyber security is that they change so frequently. There’s a new vulnerability every day, which encourages attackers to create new threats and take advantage of them.
Hence, following a vulnerability management process becomes crucial to dampen new cyber security threats as they grow. Vulnerability management is proactively practicing searching and fixing potential susceptibilities in network security. The ultimate goal of the entire process is to apply the fixes before an attacker can take advantage of it to breach your cyber security.
Steps to Follow For Vulnerability Management Process
Step 1: Identifying Vulnerabilities
The very first step in vulnerability management is its assessment, as without knowing the issue you cannot address it. To make an informed strategy, start with the initial assessment process that is to be open to employee feedback. Find if they have come into contact with any types of vulnerabilities.
Further in this process of assessment, scan systems and applications have access to your network. For a comprehensive assessment, make sure you track the services running on your network, including remote access portals.
Step 2: Analyzing Vulnerabilities
If you detect any vulnerabilities within your network, the next step is to analyze how perilous they are and how much time, cost, or other resources they would take for patch up.
You can use the following questionnaire for in-depth analysis:
- How simple was it to catch the vulnerability?
- How challenging will it be for the malicious actor to exploit this vulnerability?
- What risks are associated with this vulnerability to the organization’s network or digital assets?
- When this vulnerability was first revealed, and how long it has been on the network?
- What are the things to do to address this vulnerability?
Remember, no two vulnerabilities will be similar, so always prepare detailed information to make informed strategies with your vulnerability management team.
Step 3: Addressing Vulnerabilities
With analysis, you get to know how severe the vulnerabilities on your network, hardware, or software are and then comes the time to repair. On the basis of severity, you can categorize which vulnerabilities need to be addressed first and, thereafter, make an action plan in the following manner:
Remediate: It is the ideal solution to all the potential threats discovered in your network as it ensures complete resolution of vulnerability. At times it is not possible to resolve every gap instantly, but the approach to resolution should be remediation to prevent any severe damage to your organization in the future.
Mitigate: Sometimes full resolution is not possible for the vulnerabilities; in such cases mitigation approach works. You can at least mitigate the risks associated with cyber threats to your organization. This action plan gives you time to find a final solution and help maintain your cyber security posture.
You can work with a cyber-security services company like WebMobril Technologies in India to determine the severity of vulnerabilities. They can help with effective ways to address those vulnerabilities for positive results.
Step 4: Reporting and Monitoring of Vulnerabilities
With every passing day, cyber security threats are evolving and getting more distressing. Therefore, you also need to keep upgrading your vulnerability management program. Keep checking for any new vulnerabilities while monitoring existing vulnerabilities. This will enable your internal IT team to stay aware of the existing and future threats.
Choose WebMobril Technologies for Vulnerability Management Services
Cyber threats are growing serious and powerful, you must have a safety ring around to fight against any potential threat. For this, you need a strong vulnerability management program created around your specific needs. You can partner with WebMobril Technologies to handle all the vulnerabilities within your organization and reinforce its cyber security posture.
WebMobril Technologies is a top cyber security services company in India, having experts with invaluable experiences in the field. They dive deep to identify, classify and address security risks and provide ongoing support and advice to mitigate any risks identified.