- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
Mobile apps have redefined the way organizations conduct businesses. The nature of business has transformed their simple strategies to increase customers to something beyond. In fact, apps today have become an essential element for a brand’s digital presence and popularity. Most importantly, when you have got your app ready, the next you are all set to launch that to make an impact in the market.
Talking specifically about the android operating system, launching your app means uploading it to Google Play Store (iOS apps are uploaded in Apple App Store). House to millions of apps, Google Play Store is an enormous platform. Thus, you need to make sure your app is successfully uploaded. But before that, every app development company is required to go through a pre-process that we will be covering here in this article.
Test Your App Thoroughly
This is the most critical part to drive the success of your app. Testing an app thoroughly before launch ensures its seamless functioning. Elements like performance, features, speed, etc. must be tested, prior to launch else, there could be a significant risk of your app failing miserably.
Manual and automated testing can identify potential bugs and errors that you can rectify before your app enters the competitive market. Remember, a small error left unchecked can make your app fall apart.
The Size of App Matters
The memory size of the latest smartphones has though increased significantly, still, a mobile app large in size is not the users pick. No user wants to download a 500 Mb app, they would instead start looking for alternatives that are less space-consuming.
Another setback you can experience with your large-sized app is the limitation of Google. It allows uploading apps with a size up to only 100 Mb. Thus, App Development Company should avoid making space-consuming apps.
Get Your App Licensed
Getting your app licensed is an optional process, but a small effort to get it more trusted by the users won’t cost you much, especially, if it is a paid app. Now the thing is, how you can get your app licensed. Well, it is no big deal and you can do it by adding the End-User License Agreement. It will provide control over your app that could be of great help in the future.
Here’s how you can add the agreement to your app:
- Include a bundle ID and Version number in your APK file.
- The APK file created should assign a specific number to your application which would help you release updates of your app.
- Bundle ID or App ID makes your application unique. Therefore, it should be included in the pre-submission phase of your Android app.
Integrate The Security Certificate
A security certificate is not an intimidating element as it sounds and neither is a difficult process to achieve for the app. It includes the process of creating a private key using Release Keystore. This will be your certification signed as an APK, which you will be asked for every time you upload your app to the Google Store. The other name for this file is the JSK file which entails the credentials such as Keystore password.
Optimize with App Store Listing
As SEO gains more traffic to your website, you need App Store Optimization (ASO) to get more engagements to your mobile app. The optimization process includes the app store listing that is powerful and effective enough to help your app get more visibility and downloads. Being an app owner, you must get this in process before submitting your app in Google Play Store, to get amazing results.
Coming over to the app listing, it is about the process of providing information to the users about the type of application you’ve got, what features it includes, what it is capable of and other relevant information.
You can implement the following strategies to make the app store listing work.
- Write a short and engaging title followed by a convincing short description.
- Upload high-quality screenshots of your application.
- Use a hi-resolution icon.
- Give proper information about the type of app you have.
- Choose the category of your app.
- Include the email of the developer or the company.
Get Through The App Submission Guidelines
Lastly, another important element in the pre-processing part of app launching requires going through Google’s guidelines to upload an app in the store. However, Google is quite easy with its guidelines, still, it is essential to carefully read it to avoid any unintentional breach that may restrict your app from the biggest Android platform.
With these prerequisites in place, you are now ready to move ahead with the process of uploading your app to the Google Play Store.
If you want to get an app for your business, you can choose Webmobril Technologies. We are the leading mobile app development company in India that takes care of all the needs- right from app development to its launch in the app store.