- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
The cybersecurity industry is quite dynamic, and so are the challenges in this field. With ever-growing evolutions in technology and several unanticipated issues also widened the landscape of cyber threat in the year 2021 than before. Even experts stressed encouraging IT departments in every sector to reinforce their infrastructure and conduct related training to others in the company. The suggestions come out to be very effective in helping businesses keep moving forward securely and avert damages at the hands of cyber-criminals or malicious threat actors.
With the year 2021 about to end very soon, let’s take stock of the 5 big challenges that the cybersecurity industry faced.
1. Adapting to a Remote Workforce
With the pandemic situation on a global level, almost every industry switched to remote work culture. Some companies even adopted a hybrid work system with the waning numbers of COVID-19 cases while reopening their operations from office.
The cybersecurity risks in such distributed work environment increase in number and scale. Employees working on their home networks appeared to be more vulnerable to becoming victims of security breaches. The remote working checklist can be the best way to protect workers and the business operating in remote environment.
2. Emerging 5G Applications
New technology often brings new risks in the data security field.
Initially, when 5G was introduced in the market, industries especially, the telecom and communication sector, were aspiring to benefit from its uses. No doubt, 5G spectrum will improve the speed and responsiveness of wireless communications, and there the future looks bright for the new technology. However, possibilities of loopholes cannot be overlooked, and thus professionals from data security services need to look for potential threats against advanced networks.
3. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Attacks
Blockchain and cryptocurrency have become the key interest among people than ever. Crypto transactions are digital that leaves room for cybersecurity concerns. To avoid instances of identity theft, security breaches and other potential threats it is better to take all the measures beforehand.
To maintain their integrity, companies dealing with blockchain, cryptocurrency or the crypto exchange, do not want any information to be compromised. One of the best ways these companies can strengthen their data security and protect themselves from cyber-attack is by investing in their IT infrastructure.
4. Internet of Things (IoT) Attacks
Internet of Things (IoT) involves the interconnection of physical objects using various sensors communicating with each other. With bulk data transmission between the devices, chances for gaps are very high. It gives an advantage to the threat actors or hackers to steal and exploit leaked information.
In situations like this, organizations can stay ahead of the curve by instilling a stable data infrastructure and a dedicated IT department to work on shielding interconnected devices.
5. Phishing Scams
Though phishing existed even before 2021 this year number of scams increased to a greater high. Fake emails and messages circulating among people, including digitally literate ones, were targeted to fall victim to phishing scams.
Companies can keep their employees safe from such scams by implementing access control guidelines, even while they work remotely. When it comes to protecting the business from phishing scams, cybersecurity training and awareness become the most critical component.
No doubt the year 2021 has been very chaotic. Evolving technologies present unique challenges that need to be addressed on a continuous basis. Data and cloud security services are putting all their effort to create a robust cybersecurity strategy, to protect your valuable information and assets. But cyber threats is not just about one 2021, the year 2022 could be equally or even more challenging with the advancing technology. Hence you need to get fortified beforehand through professional data security services.
You can reach Webmobril Technologies, the top Cyber Security Services Company in India that can help your with the best strategies and robust technology, protecting you against malicious attacks. We unearth nonconformities before others discover them and bridge all the security gaps to build safe products. With our superior end-to-end services, we can stimulate your cybersecurity growth through every stage of planning and development, keeping you stay ahead of the competition and maintaining your business uninterrupted.