- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
The search engines need to understand the content on your site to publish it in the result. Thus, it requires structured data that can best describe your site, which is possible with a vocabulary referred to as Schema.org. It changes the site content into code to make search engines read it and display results in a specific way. Adding structured data to your web page can get you a rich snippet.
Suppose you have a Travel Company offering the best deals and holiday packages. Adding structured data to your web page might change the results in search engines. Your snippet will appear richer than others in the results with no structured data. Along with the title, URL and description, your snippet will differ with more info on price, locations, ratings etc.
What do you do with structured data?
Having structured data for your web page, you can communicate well with the Google search engine. You can tell them more about your product and services in detail. The search engine will take all the information instantly and can decide to show it in the results.
You can use the structured data tool to tell Google about a page on your company’s website. Further, Google translates that into informative, rich results. And do remember that audiences love these rich and featured snippets.
What is Schema.org?
Schema.org offers a large collection of pieces of code. It means you can find here all the structured data markup supported by the search engines. Digital marketing services include Schema.org to explore all possibilities and find the suitable markup for your particular page.
You can copy code examples on Schema.org and have to adjust the copied code to your specific preferences. A leading digital marketing company like Webmobril Technologies can help you get started with structured data.
Why is structured data important for SEO?
When it comes to the SEO of your website, the use of structured data becomes important as it makes it easier for Google to understand what your pages and your site are about. It can then recognize, in which category and how rich to show your page snippet in search results. It further helps in your website ranking.
Having structured data for your site or web page, you can give more information to your customers through snippets featured in search results. More specific information means chances are likely higher to get more clicks to your web page, which eventually contributes to top rankings.
Using the Structure Data
Even if you are not a coding expert, you can use plugins to find a suitable match for your webpage from a lot of structured data markup. You don’t need to write a powerful code to get a rich informative snippet. Using a plugin and adding a few details will do it for you.
But professional assistance can ensure a powerful snippet with other SEO services. You can get in touch with Webmobril Technologies, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi-NCR for the best SEO services. The company houses digital marketing experts who are fortified with the latest tools and technologies to help you reinforce your presence in online marketing.