- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
After six weeks of releasing version 7.0 of Google Ads API, the tech giant has announced version 8 of its advertising API. Google indicated key highlights of what is new in the updated Google Ads API and notifying developers to necessarily update client libraries and code to take advantage of the new features of the latest release. This update includes new cross-account bidding strategies, improvement to sales tracking, and new label management options.
Let’s take a look into what is new in the updated version 8.0 of Google Ads API.
Google has added dozens of features and released numerous changes in version 8.0. Here are the highlighted changes from Google:
- Feature for cross-account bidding strategies has been added that allow attaching manager-owned bidding strategies to client accounts. Another new resource, Accessible Bidding Strategy, has been included to provide a read-only view of all bidding strategies accessible to the current customer. It also includes portfolio strategies, owned by the customer and cross-account bidding strategies shared with the customer.
- In this new version, you can now retrieve labels that are managed by the manager account using CustomerClient.applied_labels.
- the feature of Call-Only Ad Info is replaced with Call Ad Info in order to support more capabilities of this ad type. It comprises the ability to attach text after the URL displayed in the Ad using fields CallAdInfo.path1 and CallAdInfo.path2.
- For uploading conversions with the additional information about the items sold, there is Click Conversion that supports cart_data.
- The version 8.0 advertising API has several added fields to Transaction Attribute and User Attribute. While uploading user data using User Data Service or Offline User Data Job Service, these added fields will allow you to associate more information about a sold item and a user’s purchase record.
- Smart campaigns have now added support for creating, monitoring and managing smart campaign types. These are highly automated, efficient campaigns designed to maximize returns with minimal ongoing management.
- You can set response_content_type to MUTABLE_RESOURCE as a request parameter to return all the fields mutated in a mutate request for CustomerAssetService, CampaignAssetService and AdGroupAssetService.
- When the asset is used as an extension, to support retrieving metrics for each asset field type, now there is Added Asset Field Type View Service.
- CampaignError.NOT_COMPATIBLE_WITH_VIEW_THROUGH_CONVERSION_OPTIMIZATION is now replaced with CampaignError.PAYMENT_MODE_NOT_COMPATIBLE_WITH_VIEW_THROUGH_CONVERSION. It reports incompatibilities with view through conversions setup.
- The new version has added Detailed Demographic Service to retrieve User Interest with Detailed Demographic as the Taxonomy Type.
- For feeds, DYNAMIC_FILTER_INVALID_CHAIN_IDS has been added to Feed Item Set Error.
So coming to what is Google Ads API, you can also find the importance of using it.
The Google Ads API is a programmatic interface of your Google Ads accounts. It lets you automatically bring in reporting to your own stack, automating ad creation by building procedures for it, change your bids or bidding strategies and more.
In the bigger picture, we can say, API allows developers to directly interact with the Google Ads platform. Following are a few features of the Google Ads API:
- Automated account management
- Custom reporting
- Ad management based on inventory
- Manage Smart Bidding strategies
The company has provided instructions related to migrating from v7 to v8. Sometimes while upgrading to the newer versions, not everything is backwards compatible. Google, in its upgrading note has said, “periodically, you will upgrade from an older major version of Google Ads API to a newer major version. It could be because a version is sunsetting, or it could be because you want to use a new feature.” The company has recommended upgrading to the newest version when going through the migration process and not upgrade to an older version.
Overall, in case you, your customers or toolset providers, are using the Google Ads API with version 8.0, you can now explore more features within the API. It would work in a more efficient way, and campaigns would run more smoothly. You can check the full release notes from Google to find what additional features you can utilize or ask your tool provider to use for making daily work-life as a search marketer stress-free.