- Things to Consider When Outsourcing Your Mobile App Development Project
- Beware of These 7 Popular Cyber Security Threats
- Find a Top Mobile App Development Company That Fits Your Needs
- Importance of Developing a Website for Your Business
- App Store Review Guidelines: 5 Mistakes to Avoid for Successful iOS App Submission
- Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
- Creating A Money Making App Gets Easy… Know How
- Want to Make Your Game App Successful? Here is the Success Mantra For You…
- How Monetization Trends are Revolutionizing Mobile Game Apps
- Ensure a Successful Business with These Potential Travel App Ideas
- Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
We do spend a lot of time and effort in creating masterpiece content. Though it may appear fascinating and loved by your customers, prospects and clients, never mind adding a zing of Google’s love. It will help you enrich your content in order to grow your qualified organic traffic.
You would find this interesting that the Google algorithm favors are similar to what your target audience loves. In short, they all want relevance, structure, and authority.
Here’s how you can integrate content marketing and SEO to get maximum organic traffic and conversions through your internet marketing services.
Stating the fact
Links still make for the key factors for ranking on Google search results.
Sharing your content on industry or niche platforms can help you receive more online exposure and links. To increase the relevance, consider covering a topic thoroughly.
However, to make the most of your content marketing and improve ROI – SEO Services should be your main focus.
Factors in SEO
When it comes to content marketing and SEO, you must think about creating a holistic strategy. For this following three factors can be considered for accurate results:
- Things to communicate: Your vision, topics, value proposition, and concerns –that stand for the business.
- Things people are searching for: Make use of keyword research. It is more like an opportunity to study your target audience, the market demand, and the interest online.
- Things that Google favors: Review Page 1 to learn what Google considers the most appropriate answer – and replicate something reasonable.
Google Likes Structure
Now come to the content ideas from an SEO standpoint. To win the Google game you need to stick to clarity and structure. Your content ideas, pages, or blog posts should cover one topic, one logical object.
Your content should cover a topic in-depth and capable enough to satisfy the user’s search intent. Use keyword variations and synonyms to make it easy for Google to understand the context of the topic. The keyword research helps us determine topics relevant to our target audience.
Evading Keyword Cannibalization
For every unique and clearly distinct topic idea, you will think of creating a specific page and covering the topic in-depth. At the same time, you will think of ensuring that each topic is covered just once.
From an SEO viewpoint, it is healthy to update an existing page rather than creating a second, third, fourth piece on the same topic. Think about it this way- you are already contending with billions of pages on the web to achieve top rankings; why compete with yourself? In technical terms, your page can be hurt by keyword cannibalization, it is the condition wherein your own pages will fight for page 1, wasting your SEO efforts.
Work on leveraging the age of the post, existing rank, and links by modifying a medium-performing post into something great. If you recognize that you have several posts on the same topic, try migrating them all into one page and use that as the base for your new piece of content. If you looking to create a fresh content piece, start that only if there’s a gap in content and those not covered in the past posts.
Studying Page 1
It is always a good practice to understand Google’s Page 1 before jumping into content writing. Content creators and marketers typically guess users’ intent behind a query and the type of content they should be writing. But the best approach of figuring out what actually the users and Google want is reviewing Page 1.
There are at least nine different search result types, providing numerous content to the user.
- Research: Definitions, long guides, knowledge graphs or featured snippets
- Answer: Standard zero-click searches like weather, currency conversion, time zones
- News: Newspapers, tweets, top stories
- Branded: Homepage with site links, social media channels of a brand
- Transactional: Product and category pages, e-commerce results
- Local: Maps, local results
- Visual: Images, thumbnails media elements
- Mixed: In case Google is not clear about the search intent, they display a bit of all.
This will help you understand what type of content you have to create for your topic and keywords.
Other than this, studying Page 1 will make you understand the following:
- Sub-topics and concepts used by top-performing content
- Headlines covered in the articles
- Keywords utilized
- Average content length of Page 1 results
However, there’s a substitute to save your time in reviewing Page 1 by taking the help of tools.
For the final touch, make sure your content is equipped with SEO. Make Google understand every piece of content while adhering to the algorithm.
You can use your main keyword in:
- Headline H1
- Meta Page Title
- First Paragraph
Get in Technical
Put your last effort into implementing schema markup and structured data. This will help increase clarity for Google. You can markup details about the author of a page the product displayed your business, lists, videos and other elements and organization as a whole.
Content marketing is the most powerful tool of SEO that help you in succeeding in organic search with sustainable, qualified, and long-lasting traffic. And we at WebMobril Technologies offers comprehensive and strategy-based internet marketing services intended to strengthen your online presence.