- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
If you have been keeping up with Google and its algorithm changes over this past year, you would have seen plenty of news about the Page Experience update. Finally, the update is here.
It’s high time you need to optimize your site for Google’s Page Experience metrics, else, you might find your competitors too far ahead of yourself, enjoying rankings boost you’re missing out on.
Don’t worry! We have got the ways on how to optimize your site for Google’s Page Experience update. Here we go:
Work on your site’s loading Speed
Google’s foremost Core Web Vitals (CWV) is the Largest Contentful Paint metric that measures the time your website takes to render the content on a page users can see. Therefore you need to insist on improving LCP for your site. You can do it by optimizing your server sluggish response times are mostly linked to slow servers.
Run some performance guidance to speed up a server so that on request it turns up a static instead of building the page every time someone clicks on it.
Other webpage components that make LCP loading slower include images, videos, and block-level elements with text features. To keep this issue side, you can compress images and text files, cache certain assets, and preload some of your elements.
Improve your FID
The first input delay (FID) is the second CWV Google keeps its eyes on. It determines the time it takes for users to be able to interact with a component they click, like a link or button. Ideally, FID should be shorter than 100 milliseconds. It is no less than your first impression.
Waiting forever after clicking on an element to land a new page is not at all good for users. Your site at snail’s pace can make users frustrated, and they’ll probably leave and not come back. But a powerful first impression- your site quick to load- will help you go a long way in increasing user engagements.
The slow FID happens when the browser is just too busy with other tasks. You can fix that using tools like PageSpeed Insights. It helps you gauge how you’re doing and where you can improve.
Work on your layout shift
Cumulative layout shift (CLS) - Google’s third CWV to optimize the site for Page Experience update. This metric tells about how much your webpage’s content layout moves around while the page is loading. A CLS score of 0.1 is required to “pass” Google’s test. Remember that’s the maximum Google wants to see. Google considers a score of 0.25 to be poor. Any higher will lead your webpage to likely shifting quite a bit.
You too would have experienced the same. While waiting for a page to fully load, you may click on something only to find that another element loaded on the page, pushing your desired element in another direction. This results in clicking something you didn’t want, like an ad. This ends up with a bad user experience. Hence, you need to fix the CLS score to make it to the top rankings.
Other Page Experience Elements You Need to Work On
Besides Core Web Vitals, you need to keep in mind a few more elements to optimize your site for the Page Experience update.
Google is now set to judge every site, considering its mobile-friendliness factor, especially regarding problems such as small text sizes and the flash media use that does not tend to be supported by the latest mobile devices.
There’s also a matter of empty reports in Google Search Console after the recent update. Many site owners are not able to see any data on how their site is performing for the page experience update. Google clarified that an empty report means there isn’t enough conclusive data to say one way or the other how your site is performing. No matter you getting decent traffic, you need more traffic to populate the report.
Google is looking for a good user experience in both organic content and advertising. Make sure the ads on your site are not interruptive or distracting.
Lastly, If Page Experience update truly matters to you, ensure your site is secure. Users need to know their data is secure with you on your site, and nevertheless, Google too needs to know it.
There’s a lot more way to manage your site to get in sync with Core Web Vitals and page experience. But ultimately, it is about providing the best user experience. If you haven’t secured your time by now, to check over and optimize these elements, you need to do it so as soon as possible.
If your ranking is dropping, perhaps your direct rivals are focussing on prioritizing these optimizations, and you’re not.
But there’s nothing to get panic about CWVs and Page Experience elements as you won’t be penalized for this. Google says this update is a tie-breaker if all other elements are considered equal. We again insist on the best user experience, as determined by the above metrics, to get on the edge.