- Unity Game Engine: The Effective Technology for Easy & Quick Game Development
- Learn the Right Strategies to Promote Your Mobile Games in 2023
- It's Time To Create Your Own App... Get Started with These Powerful Tips
- Benefits of Mobile Game App Development Across Different Platforms
- Things to Consider When Outsourcing Your Mobile App Development Project
- Beware of These 7 Popular Cyber Security Threats
- Find a Top Mobile App Development Company That Fits Your Needs
- Importance of Developing a Website for Your Business
- App Store Review Guidelines: 5 Mistakes to Avoid for Successful iOS App Submission
- Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
- Creating A Money Making App Gets Easy… Know How
- Want to Make Your Game App Successful? Here is the Success Mantra For You…
- How Monetization Trends are Revolutionizing Mobile Game Apps
- Ensure a Successful Business with These Potential Travel App Ideas
- Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
Security for assets is the biggest concern for all organizations; those with substantial revenue generally own two separate teams for Physical Security and Cyber Security. Both teams are assigned responsibilities for keeping the company’s assets safe and secure.
For most people, it is easy to understand the risks involved in Physical Security. Think of it as locked doors to prevent the entry of unauthorized people while securing your physical assets. Now imagine you move into a rented house; you may get all the locks changed, and check all the exterior doors to ensure the door frames are strong and sturdy, the hinges are intact, etc. You may even consider adding extra security to valuable goods. Cyber Security service providers offer similar defensive practices to protect company systems and networks from online threats.
When you take a close look at both Physical and Cyber Security, you will realize the roots and principles of these two security categories are not much different.
You can mark the following identifications as primary principles behind any security:
- What to protect?
- Who to protect from?
- What is vulnerable?
- What could be the consequences?
Let’s take a closer look at each of these identifications.
Identify your assets
Before making your security plans, you first need to identify the crucial assets that need to be secured. By assets, we don’t only mean the object. For instance, if you have an employee management system, data on that system becomes an asset. Only a limited staff can access that data. Likewise, user credentials, information related to configurations, and access to the software or hardware devices are different kinds of assets that may lure an attacker. So all these need robust security.
Identify the risks
Sometimes your people having valid access to your assets turn into critical threats. This typically happens due to their careless conduct and lack of knowledge while using those assets. Therefore, you need to ensure that the access remains with only those who essentially require it.
Another common threat in organizations is the failure of Hardware. Some individuals who do not want to be watched may try to disrupt the surveillance systems. Apart from this, your services exposed to the internet can become prey to non-targeted attacks. External malicious actors can attack your vulnerable network.
Identify the gaps
As windows and doors are the vulnerable attack points in the physical security situation, likewise, any gap and loose point in the network and system may lead to risks of cyber-attacks. Therefore, it is crucial to identify the vulnerabilities in the system. Many people think cyber security is for large enterprises only, but cyber-attacks are not limited to sizeable businesses. Any size of business can be attacked, at any time. It is, therefore, better to be prepared beforehand. WebMobril Technologies, the top Cyber Security Expert in India, can help you find all the gaps in your network by auditing and assessing vulnerabilities.
Identify the consequences
Both physical and cyber security system depends on the possible consequences of the threat and vulnerabilities. Although no one can predict the attacker’s intention, you must be aware of the consequences that are likely to happen. There are many ways to compromise security; for example, a non-configured system may lead to an attack on the whole network. Even a single click on spam mail by any of your employees may compromise crucial data of your organization.
Whether physical or cyber security, the goal is to secure every asset of your organization. As you hire the best service for physical security, for cyber security also, you should get a trusted partner in the industry. That one partner could be WebMobril Technologies, a premium Cyber Security Services Company in India that help unearth nonconformities before others discover them and bridge all the security gaps to build safe products.They are one of the leading Cyber Security Service Providers, providing continuous risk analysis and threat detection to help you defend against possible cyber-attacks beforehand, preventing damage to your business. With their superior end-to-end services, WebMobril Technologies stimulate cyber security growth for you through every stage of planning and development.