- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
With the financial industry at its peak and technology evolving faster, Fintech has suddenly taken the market by storm. It has become an integral part of today’s economy and finances, with several payment apps like PayPal, Paytm, etc., playing a critical role.
But what exactly Fintech is? In simple words, Fintech stands for Financial Technology which was initially meant to use as back-end systems of well-established financial institutions. It then prospered into a huge financial industry to improve and automate the financial services sector. It enabled companies, business owners, and consumers to manage their financial operations through specialized software and algorithm development services.
Currently, Fintech has captured a consumer-oriented market and includes different sectors and industries such as retail banking, fundraising, nonprofits and more. Hence, Fintech has become a hot topic in the financial and technology sector, creating the buzz about why it is important.
Supporting Financial Inclusion
That may sound strange to you, but Fintech has made financial services available just anywhere and for anyone. It has brought a transformation in terms of people interacting with financial institutions like a bank. The revolutionary financial solutions have bridged the gap between traditional retail banking services and places with the least accessibility to them.
Now you will find more and more people, even from remote locations having access to basic financial services such as mobile money and e-wallets. Today, almost everyone (even those in rural areas) has the access to financial support online.
The development of superior software capabilities has led to creating a remarkable revolution in the financial services sector. Not to mention, Fintech solutions providers are contributing to taking people out of poverty and creating a more financially inclusive world.
A Cost-Effective Solution
When compared to traditional financial institutions, Fintech service providers can deliver the same solution for a lesser price. By making use of disruptive technology for the automation of tasks, Fintech companies can save money on the engaging workforce to do the job. They can also save on infrastructure such as physical branches to operate and provide solutions to their customers. Overall, Fintech companies have to spend relatively lower operational costs, which enable them to put the savings into delivering optimized services to you. Today you are empowered to have a bank account with no fees and stock trading apps with no commission. That means you can have more money in your pocket.
More Safe and Secure Processing
Many believe that there could be some kind of risks in Fintech services. But this is not really true. In fact, traditional institutions seem to be more vulnerable to such issues as they are slowly embracing the latest technology and cyber security measures.
Fintech companies are focused to make every transaction on their platform protected. The security extends to customer data and personal information. Even financial software development services providers strive on creating solutions that offer complete protection to users’ data. Having said that, several revolutionary features have been introduced to keep users’ information secure more than ever. Instant transaction alerts, OTP based transactions and more such features are creating a secure Fintech ecosystem.
Empowering Small Businesses
A few years back, large businesses used to enjoy supremacy in using the latest technology and financial tools. Now things have changed to different scenarios. Today, small business owners and startup owners are also leveraging technology to process payments and manage their accounts efficiently through different apps and software. Small businesses have been empowered with innovative Fintech products allowing them to further expand their services and operate at higher productivity and scale.
Fintech has climbed to new heights uplifting the face of modern banking and other financial institutions. Thanks to leading-edge Fintech solutions providers like WebMobril Technologies, the financial sector has transformed to be faster and more disruptive than before.
At WebMobril Technologies, we offer an extensive set of custom Fintech solutions with a focus on data security. With our profound knowledge and expertise in the domain, we can help you create next-gen financial solutions aligned with the industry’s functions and needs.