- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
With June about to end, we have yet another update in the vast spanning world of SEO. The giant platform for search engine result- Google rollout their new spam algorithm on 23rd June. Google’s Danny Sullivan confirmed this latest algorithm update which is aimed at fighting spam in search results. A second update is about to follow soon this week.
Though Google didn’t provide the exact details about this particular update, the company regularly rolls out spam updates in order to maintain the quality of its search results. Perhaps, the recent malicious incidents also contributed to prompting the update for the spam algorithm.
According to Google, spam indicates the low-quality sites that are involved in tricking users to provide personal information or installing malware. Recently, there had been staggering cases of fraudulent and malware attacks distributed through Google search result page.
The new spam update will also target irksome phishing scams and other bad actors on the web that try to rank in search results by posing as highly relevant pages.
Considering all the facts, even the sites following Google’s guidelines could be vulnerable to hacked spam. The sites not adequately secured and leaving room for attacks could be unknowingly serving spam to its users using search results. An annual spam-fighting report from Google indicates that hacked spam is not contained to a few geographical locations, it has instead widespread across the world.
Hence, keep an eye on your rankings in the coming weeks. Following the June spam update, if you suddenly get to see a drop in rankings across your website, you should examine the security of your site and watch out for signs of a possible attack.
When the spam update hit a website, its content is either moved down in search results or delisted from Google’s index. The company estimates that its automated systems keep more than 99% of visits from search results, free from spam.
While making the announcement about the algorithm update, Sullivan referred to a blog post from April which details the results of Google’s recent spam-fighting efforts.
“With major events last year, including a global pandemic, we have devoted significant effort in extending protection to the billions of searches we received on such important topics,” the company noted in its April’s blog post. “Every day, we're discovering, crawling, and indexing billions of web pages. Among those pages is a lot of spam — every day, we discover 40 billion spammy pages.”
Google’s Defend System Against Spam
Google has its own spam-fighting AI, incredibly effective at catching both known and new spam trends. It detects spam while crawling the pages or other content. Content detected as spam is not added to the index. It works the same way for content discovered through sitemaps and Search Console.
In the next step, Google’s AI aided automated system analyzes the content included in the index. When a user searches for a specific keyword, the spam-fighting system double-checks the matched content to ensure it is spam-free. If spam appears in the content, it won’t display in the top search results.
This way, Google prevents spam to make it to the top results in the search engine results page.
Google had indicated further advancements in this automated spam-fighting system in its April’s blog post. “In spite of the significant advancements we made in our spam-fighting efforts, spammers are highly motivated to develop new techniques that can evade our detection. We're always working to get better and protect people from new types of abuse, and external reports can help.”
Well, learning more about the impact of the June 2021 spam updates is likely to be possible after Google will publish its annual spam-fighting report next year. Meanwhile, make sure your site is playing by Google’s rules and guidelines, so the ranking remains stable in the search results.