- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
As we are approaching the completion of page experience ranking update rollout, (August 31, 2021) Google is trying to simplify things for publishers and site owners. In its recent launch, the tech giant company has brought a new version of Search Console’s page experience report, with Safe Browsing and Ad Experience widgets removed from it. Having said that, it will simplify the report with the removal of redundant data. Several fixes are also implemented to improve the ways missing data is handled.
Not to forget, Google had launched the Page Experience report in Search Console earlier this year to offer publishers and site owners a way to quickly understand how their sites fare against the page experience signals. Now, the company is eliminating safe browsing from the criteria sites need to get the benefits from the page experience ranking factor. This change is in Search Console’s page experience report makes it a more simplified design with no space for redundant data.
Google provided the reason behind this decision through a blog post. Here are what all changes you can find in the update rolled out for Search Console’s page experience report.
Removing the Safe Browsing Widget
The reason why Google considered removing the safe browsing widget from the page experience report is that it is no longer a ranking signal. The report was created with the purpose to help SEOs understand how sites perform against signals that make up the page experience ranking factor. But safe browsing data do not make it be one of the signals to influence page ranking, and thus it seems an inessential part of Search Console’s page experience report.
“Safe Browsing systems at Google are designed to keep users safe on the internet. Sometimes sites fall victim to third-party hijacking, which can cause Safe Browsing warnings to be surfaced. We recognize that these issues aren't always within the control of site owners, which is why we're clarifying that Safe Browsing isn't used as a ranking signal and won’t feature in the Page Experience report. ”
However, Google Search Console will continue to report on any safe browsing flags outside the page experience report.
Removing the Ad Experience Widget
Ad experience widget is the other factor that dropped out of the Search Console page experience report. This has been done with the purpose to avoid surfacing the same information on two parts of Search Console.
However, the ad experience report that identifies ad experiences violating the Better Ads Standards will continue to be available as a standalone tool in Search Console. Hence, you can review the status of your site.
“The Ad Experience report was never used as a factor for page experience, so this change won't affect your site’s page experience status,” Google cleared in its blog post.
Besides the above two important updates, Google has introduced several bug fixes and improvements to how the page experience report handles missing data. The noted improvements are;
- Added a “No recent data” banner to the Core Web Vitals report and Page Experience report.
- Fixed a bug that caused the report to show “Failing HTTPS” when Core Web Vitals data was missing.
- Rephrased the empty state text in the Page Experience report and Core Web Vitals report.
The tech giant is hopeful for the improvements to make the Page Experience report easy to use and help publishers and site owners build websites with great page experience.
Why We care
Webmobril Technologies is an ROI-focussed digital marketing company that serves diverse businesses of all sizes and domains, with strategies to drive both traffic and conversions. Thus we keep a tab on every update in the online marketing world to tailor our strategy around it and offer the desired result.