- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
There’s an update from Google for the Claim Review Structured Data that restricts how many fact checks take place on a page. It’s seen as a major change disqualifying thousands of pages for a fact check rich result.
The Claim Review Schema.org structured data has been added to web pages that fact-check claims made on another website or in a video. Its usage intends to pages that are fact-checking reviews for the claims that have been made or reported.
One can make the web pages eligible to be shown as a rich result in Google, using the Claim Review structured data, usually as a summary of the review.
The Changes in Claim Review Structured Data
Now come to the changes made in technical guidelines for Claim Review structured data.
Publishers on Google were previously allowed to have multiple fact checks on a single page. So the web pages could have multiple fact checks on different topics on a single page.
“A single page can host multiple Claim Review elements, each for a separate claim.” This was Google’s previous guidance that has been now removed from the Fact Check Structured Data Developer page.
The current guidance from the company says, “to be eligible for the single fact check rich result, a page must only have one Claim Review element. If you add multiple Claim Review elements per page, the page won’t be eligible for the single fact check rich result.”
The mandatory one Claim Review element per page appears to be a significant change going to affect all those web pages that contain multiple fact checks and associated structured data on a single web page.
The Exception to Single Fact Check Rule
The new rule, though, has an exception. Google is allowing web pages to host multiple fact checks about the same topic from different reviewers on a single page. This rule existed in the old version of Google’s guidance remains unchanged with the above exception.
The unchanged guidance says, “if different reviewers on the page check the same fact, you can include a separate Claim Review element for each reviewer’s analysis.”
Avoid Failing to Follow Directions to Prevent Loss of Rich Results
A web page through Rich Results can gain an enhanced listing in Google’s search results that allow it to gain a potential advantage over competitors, receiving more traffic related to the search.
The new guidance from Google says that a page must include a single Claim Review structured data element per page, with an exception for multiple reviewers trying to fact-check the same topic. It indicates, the pages, fact-checking multiple claims may become ineligible for a rich result.
Change log notation for this change from Google states:
“Removed guidance about hosting multiple fact checks per page. To be eligible for the single fact check rich result, a page must only have one Claim Review element.”
Hence, the publishers using the Claim Review structure data may find it prudent enough to review their implementation of structured data, ensuring their web page is going with the guidelines.
Why We Care
Being a top digital marketing services provider, we at Webmobril Technologies closely observe every update from Google. We thrive on adapting to the latest development, ensuring uninterrupted internet marketing services for our clients.