- Things to Consider When Outsourcing Your Mobile App Development Project
- Beware of These 7 Popular Cyber Security Threats
- Find a Top Mobile App Development Company That Fits Your Needs
- Importance of Developing a Website for Your Business
- App Store Review Guidelines: 5 Mistakes to Avoid for Successful iOS App Submission
- Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
- Creating A Money Making App Gets Easy… Know How
- Want to Make Your Game App Successful? Here is the Success Mantra For You…
- How Monetization Trends are Revolutionizing Mobile Game Apps
- Ensure a Successful Business with These Potential Travel App Ideas
- Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
In this digital age, apps have become an integral part of human life. Not so long, apps revolutionized the way people over the world get themselves engaged. People have got the convenience to buy goods and services, staying connected with loved ones without geographical barriers, and adding fun to life with games. All these happen on their fingertip through the different apps. While businesses have found a new way to interact with potential users and retention of loyal customers. The swarming apps in the stores make it evident.
According to recent research from Google, 63% of consumers will continue to seek out the best app experiences even once stores reopen. Moreover, 75% of consumers are more likely to purchase from brands whose apps allow them to transact quickly. Therefore, every advertiser is looking to make their app stand out among the others in the crowd. But with the increasing demand for apps, it is not a cakewalk to get the app easily discovered, and convert new users into loyal customers. App advertisers are seeking new ways to get visibility, and Google has directed the way to this.
To get this issue solved, Google announces new features for app advertisers, functional from June. It will let the advertisers activate insights to help improve performance, so they could reach more people and keep valuable users coming back.
Let’s take a peek at the new features by Google for app advertisers.
Reach to More Users No Matter Where They are
The scope to run app campaigns has widened, as these are eligible to run on Search, YouTube, Google Play, Discover, and over three million other sites and apps. Previously, these were shown only on a mobile.
Users these days are progressively moving across multiple devices to fulfil their digital needs. It is true that mobile usage is continuously rising across the world. However, the analytical trend says that 46% of total time on websites is spent on desktop. So expanding the reach of App Campaigns will help advertisers meet new consumers where they are.
From June, advertisers targeting Android users will be able to reach prospects additionally, in the desktop versions of SERP as well as the Google Display Network.
When users will click the app ad in desktop browser, they will be redirected to the Google Play Store desktop version. They can then choose to install that app directly onto any Android device linked to their Play Store account. The app gets automatically installed on their mobile device.
Advertisers won’t have to put an additional effort if they are already running App campaigns on Android at present. Desktop traffic and performance for their app ads will automatically show under “Computers” in campaign reports.
Create Custom In-App Events in Google Analytics Without Code Updates
While growing the business using a mobile app, the foremost step needed to grow is connecting to new users. However, the crucial thing is to understand the alterations after the first install, which is possible by measuring the right in-app events.
These events are measured using Google Analytics for Firebase SDK presenting important insights that matter to the business. It provides details showing how the users engage with a particular business app. Previously, both coding and an app update were required in Firebase to create a custom in-app event, like tracking orders when folks complete a purchase. In a relief to advertisers, Google has now announced event creation and modification directly from the Analytics interface, without requiring any code updates. It will allow configuring the right in-app events based on advertisers’ marketing objectives.
The new feature will let the advertisers change events’ name or parameters, or create new ones without any developer resources required. With the ability to quickly make adjustments to the event plan, they can ensure capturing the most relevant conversion events for their business app.
Measuring all the right events helps to improve the performance by bidding on particular Analytics conversions in App campaigns. Google research study shows an increase in installations and in-app events when the app campaigns switched to Google Analytics for Firebase conversions- with no significant change to cost per conversion (CPC).
Deep Linking Validator and Impact Calculator to Get the ROI Estimate
When a brand’s app is seamless and easy to use, the consumers are likely to be stick loyal to that brand. Deep linking goes a long way by aligning specific places in the app making it convenient for users to find what they are looking for. It creates a good experience for prospects, whether it is while buying a new product, booking a service or hopping back into their favorite game, in turn for advertisers, improve conversion rates. Google’s research indicates that on-average, deep linked ad experiences drive two times the conversion rates, hence boosting the ad performance.
However, getting started with deep linking is not simple as it demands collaboration with technical teams to create joint KPIs and prioritizing key updates. Hence, Google has announced two tools-deep link validator and impact calculator, making it easier for advertisers to implement deep links. These tools estimate the ROI opportunity of implementing deep links.
The deep link validator helps advertisers validate deep links for their entire Android app. Advertisers can send and download a detailed report using this tool that contains all the checks performed on the link and how the missed configurations should be fixed.
The next tool Impact Calculator provides a list of all the missing URLs that advertisers may want to consider while implementing as deep links and the estimated missed conversions from not implementing them.
Deep Linked Data-Driven Attribution
With App deep linking, customers get directed to the right content in the app, often leading to more conversions. However, the path sometimes deviates as users search across various sites and apps before taking the ending action. It is then harder to pinpoint which ad drove a conversion. To help the advertisers understand how specific mobile web ad clicks drove customers to complete purchases within the app, Google has also introduced data-driven attribution (DDA) for deep linked campaigns. It can improve bidding decisions for web-based campaigns.
Why We Care
These new features from Google can drive more reach of business apps, improve the performance of app campaigns, and retention of existing users engaged within the app — while helping developers and advertisers to focus on their own priorities.