- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
In the recent past, the financial sector worldwide has transformed greatly. There have been some most substantial and impactful paradigm shifts in the field- from traditional to digital banking and from fiat currency to digital currency. Fintech emerged as another remarkable development in the sector. And, now it’s not been so long, a new trend has entered the finance industry, called ‘Techfin’.
Although it closely resembles the concept of Fintech, the idea behind Techfin is a little different. With this current development, a new discussion has started “where the future of Banking and Finance lies between Fintech and Techfin?
Before jumping to the evaluation, let’s first understand the difference between Fintech and Techfin.
Fintech vs Techfin
Fintech is the concept where the finance sector uses technology to offer a better customer experience. On the other hand, when the technology field enters the finance industry to change ways through which users interact with the industry is Techfin.
You have some best-known examples in TechFin- Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple (GAFA) in the U.S. and Baidu, Alibaba & Tencent (BAT) in China.
The Evolution of Finance and Technology
The rate of involvement of technology in the financial sector is steering huge transformation in the industry. Finance is not the same as before and will not remain the same in the future as it is now.
Now let’s explore the movement driven by finance and technology through each phase.
When there was no sign of technology in finance
The fintech or techfin evolution dates back to era when there was no sign of technology in finance. Customers had to wait in long queues at banks for transactions and other finance-related tasks.
Financial and non-banking institutions came together for the first time
Then started the phase wherein a few fragments in the banking sector arrived on mobile. Users who used to stand in queues got the option to make payments of bills, electricity, and water on through Mobile Apps Developed by non-banking institutions.
Technology companies stepped into the financial sector
Observing the ease offered to end-users by the digital revolution in the finance sector, many other banking institutions also entered the space with their duly designed apps.
In the meantime, some non-banking technology companies also stepped into the financial sector by infusing offerings like lending, credit facilities etc. At this point in time, the finance industry entered into a straight competition with technology firms to stand out as the best service provider. This phase in the fintech app development field is commonly known as online banking.
Full-fledged mobile banking – the future of financial technology
The combined finance and technology domain is moving to the fourth phase, where the competition will proceed to becoming more cut-throat. The forthcoming stage is all set to move to Techfin from Fintech.
Technology firms that entered the financial sector will solidify their presence, while the core financial institutions will start integrating technology into their operations on a high scale.
The future of banking and finance lies within the financial sector itself. The fact is, in near future, Techfin and Fintech companies will come together to become one, and their offerings will be on the same page, if not competitive. Even if these domains work individually, there will always be a room for them to fill and grow bigger.
No matter if mergers occur or not, one thing is assured – the financial sector is intended to change, and fintech transformation is certain to happen.