- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
While talking from a technical perspective, cloud security appears to be a complex topic, but it is easy to grasp the basics. Many business owners believe cloud applications are secure enough to transmit and store crucial data.
However, this is not the actual case. You need cloud security analysis solutions to reinforce your data security.
Cloud Security: Pros and Cons
There are both advantages and disadvantages of cloud apps and services, which you need to consider for the security of your organization. At one point, you would realize the biggest strength of cloud computing is also its biggest weakness- some other organization (cloud service provider) is storing your data.
In some ways, it seems good as you get access to another company’s robust resources, staff, and experience to securely store and manage your data. However, data security is not the exclusive responsibility of your cloud service provider.
No matter you are working with a transparent business, who prioritizes their client’s security, you must take the responsibility of keeping your own data safe and secure. It’s true that cloud service providers invest a large amount in their infrastructure’s security. They have to maintain a reputation in the market by offering a secure and reliable service.
Having said that, there are still some potential security openings to compromise your business. This is where cloud security analysis solutions come into the picture. These are additional cloud-based measures to keep your organization and its data secure.
Here are some of the most important measures you should seek to take a step further in your data security:
Encryption: Encryption is an affordable cloud security solution to establish a stronger connection. Your organization could be vulnerable when sending or receiving data. Layering the data with encryption decreases the likelihood that someone can gain access to your information.
Several modern cloud security methods are equipped with better threat detection. Malicious actors have their specific hallmarks; while attempting to intrude into your account or distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack, they show a certain pattern of activity. Cloud security analysis solutions are able to identify this activity, and can immediately protect against it by neutralizing the risk. Even artificial intelligence (AI) is used in the solutions, to continually learn and identify new threats and self-improve.
Cloud security solutions also offer manual controls for IT teams. Allowing the security app to work on its own could be beneficial, but establishing additional security measures can be even more helpful. You can whitelist or blacklist certain sources, giving you more customizability.
For efficient performance, most companies are equipped with multiple solutions. They use Salesforce, Oracle, Alibaba, Google Suite or Office 360 in addition to AWS, Azure, or GCP, to store data in their clouds. Basically, don’t stick to a single solution, you must look for a unified multi-cloud security solution. Go with the one that integrates all your cloud services, giving you full visibility, security and control of your cloud security network and traffic.
Transparency and observance
The best thing about cloud security analysis solutions is their ability to offer more transparency and observance. It allows you to keep an eye on all transactions and activity and watch out for suspicious or unusual behavior. When in place, if something ever goes wrong, you can trace it back to its source.
Another advantage of cloud security analysis solutions is the support it offers for compliance purposes. While working in an industry having regulatory requirements for data security or privacy, you must consider investing in additional tools that help you meet those requirements.
Additional Security Measures
Sometimes, even having the finest cloud services providers and strong cloud security solutions in place, there could be vulnerabilities within your organization. The most common one you can observe: employees choosing a weak password, or if they fall for a phishing scheme, malicious actors can then easily gain access to your data in the cloud.
Further, besides installing and using cloud security analysis solutions, it’s important to incorporate better security measures at every stage of your organization. Even basic training to employees can dramatically increase the collective security of your organization.
There are a wide variety of different cloud security analysis solutions available, no doubt, they all tend to offer the best services. But make sure to select a unified multi-cloud security solution that encompasses 360-degree security with trusted compliance and risk program advice. It should include solutions for threat prevention and network protection, Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), workload protection, application security, and cloud intelligence.
Are you looking to invest in cloud security analysis solutions for your own organization? Get in touch with Webmobril Technologies that help you unearth nonconformities before others discover them. We bridge all the security gaps to make your organization and data secure. We offer vulnerability assessment using the tested tool and manual verification with recommendations for the technical team.