- Things to Consider When Outsourcing Your Mobile App Development Project
- Beware of These 7 Popular Cyber Security Threats
- Find a Top Mobile App Development Company That Fits Your Needs
- Importance of Developing a Website for Your Business
- App Store Review Guidelines: 5 Mistakes to Avoid for Successful iOS App Submission
- Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
- Creating A Money Making App Gets Easy… Know How
- Want to Make Your Game App Successful? Here is the Success Mantra For You…
- How Monetization Trends are Revolutionizing Mobile Game Apps
- Ensure a Successful Business with These Potential Travel App Ideas
- Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Beware of These 7 Popular Cyber Security Threats
With different digital gadgets around us and the internet to support them, life has become far more comfortable today. But every good thing has a flip side, and the digital world is no exception. The internet has no doubt brought many positive changes in our day-to-day lives, but that also poses a significant problem in terms of data security, leading to cyber-attacks.
Cyber security experts have outlined several different threats that can potentially harm businesses. Knowing the different types of cyber-attacks makes it simple for Cyber Security Service Providers to safeguard your networks and systems against threats.
Here in this blog, we will carefully look at the top cyber-attacks that can significantly affect an individual or a big enterprise.
Malware is commonly known as malicious software that includes keyloggers, ransomware, infections, and bugs. Malware is activated when a person clicks on a phishing email or file resulting in the installation of harmful software. According to Cisco (one of the cyber security products and services providers), once triggered, malware can harm your system in the following way:
- Restrict access to key network components (ransomware)
- Download and install additional malicious applications
- Secretly receive information by transferring data from the hard drive (spyware)
- Destroy specific components, causing the system to fail.
The Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) classifies Emotet as "a potent, modular banking Trojan that primarily functions as a downloader or drop of other banking Trojans." Emotet is one of the most expensive and damage-causing viruses".
3. Denial of service
A denial of service (DoS) attack is a type of cyber-attacks that overloads a computer or network, rendering it unable to react to queries. A dispersed denial of service (DDoS) attack works in the same manner, except that it starts on a network connection. Cyber criminals frequently use a flood attack to disturb the "connection" procedure and perform a DoS. Along with some techniques, cyber attackers may use network outages to initiate additional attacks. According to Jeff Melnick of Netwrix, an information technology security software company, a network is a sort of DDoS in which millions of devices may be infected with malware and controlled by a hacker. Botnets, also known as zombie systems, attack and overwhelm the processing capability of a target.
A man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack occurs when hackers pullout themselves into a two-party transaction. As per Cisco, after blocking traffic, these hackers can filter and steal data. MITM attacks are prevalent when a visitor connects to an unprotected public Wi-Fi network. Before installing malware and stealing data, attackers put a barrier between the user and the network.
Phishing attacks use forged information, such as an email, to dupe the receiver into opening it and following the directions given in it, such as providing a credit card number or one-time password. According to Cisco, the goal is to "steal confidential data such as credit card and login information or place malware on the victim's Computer".
6. SQL Injection
Structured Query Language (SQL) injection is a type of cyber-attack in which malicious code is inserted into a server. When a server is compromised, information is leaked. It could be as easy as entering malicious software into the search box of a vulnerable website.
7. Password Cracking
A cyber attacker can gain access to a wide range of data by using the right password. According to Data Insider, ethical hacking is the strategy of cyber attackers that depends primarily on human company and frequently involves duping people into breaking fundamental security rules." Accessing a password directory or guessing a password are also examples of password attacks.
How to protect your business from cyber-attack
The best and only solution to prevent cyber-attacks is the frequent assessment of your network and bridging the gap when found. Most importantly, everyone needs to be aware of all the types of risks associated with cyber security. Many small business owners believe that only large enterprises fall victim to cyber-attacks, but the fact is- businesses of all sizes can be attacked by malicious actors.
To protect your business, you must ensure the following points are taken care of.
- Train your employee(s)
- Keep your software and systems updated
- Make sure endpoint security
- Set up a Firewall
- You should back up your data
- You should be able to control who has access to networks.
- Access to Administration
When it comes to protecting your organization against hacking and cyber-attacks, it can be difficult to know where to start. There is so much information available that it is easy to get overwhelmed with them, especially when they are contradictory. You need an answer that is appropriate for both your business and employees and that you can get from WebMobril Technologies- Cyber Security Expert in India.
We can help you get started with the protection of your critical business data and network using the time-tested and adaptable methodology. We offer a comprehensive set of IT security in compliance with advisory and guidelines issued by regulatory bodies. Having a team of cyber security specialists and being one of the reliable cyber security service providers, we assist organizations in assessing, identifying, and mitigating the risks through industry best security practices and standards.
WebMobril Technologies is the topmost Cyber Security Services Company in India, providing 360-degree security with trusted compliance and risk program advice. Our services include:
- Vulnerability assessment using tested tools and manual verification with recommendations for the technical team.
- Measuring effectiveness and benchmarking – both against your peers and the industry at large.
- Guidance and implementation of security measures for risks identified.
- Synchronize information and activity across governance and compliance.