- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
With the concern of cyber-attacks threat rising against the Indian armed forces, the Department of Military Affairs (DMA) is planning to train its personnel in the latest cybersecurity technology and artificial intelligence (AI). Around 100 personnel will be sent to the US to get fortified for future warfare in the cyber world.
According to South Block officials, under the 2016 Cyber Framework and defence cooperation agreement, the US has offered training to up to 100 military personnel in Silicon Valley, giving them first-hand experience on how to counter cyber warfare and the role of AI in future defence and warfare.
The Indian military has its tri-service defence cyber agency under the integrated headquarters still, the government is in favor of setting up a proper cyber command in the hinterlands of Madhya Pradesh, so they can give the fighting edge to the proposed theatre commands. The proposed cyber command will tie a knot with the respective capabilities of all the three services- the army, navy, and airforce. This is to protect the military from getting susceptible to cyber-attacks from India’s adversaries.
The command’s charter will include the ways to ensure Indian military communications are secure, and systems are not adulterated with any malware by adversaries, in the forward formations like the sensitive Siliguri Corps, Tezpur Corps and the Northern Command including, the Ladakh Corps facing Tibet. In the past decade, the Siliguri Corps facing Chumbi Valley has suffered cyber-attacks through malware, where not only the software was corrupted, but also sensitive documentation was leaked to the malicious actors.
Even in April this year, while addressing the situation of the clash between the India and China on the Line of Actual Control (LAC), Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) Bipin Rawat expressed his concern about the increasing threats from China as a repercussion of LAC tensed situation. He said, “China is capable of launching cyber-attacks on us that can disrupt a large number of our systems.” This statement from India’s senior-most armed forces official was based on deep-rooted research and studies about potential threats on cyber-security and past incidents.
Not to forget, last year’s huge power outage in Mumbai that left the city reeling for hours became a sensation when a report from Recorded Future, a cybersecurity firm based out of the US, revealed that the chaos was allegedly caused by a new coalition of Chinese hackers dubbed ‘Red Echo’.
While talking to the media in April, Gen. Rawat said, “in today’s day and age wars are not fought on the battlefield but in cyberspace. Malware is ammunition, hackers and cybersecurity experts are the soldiers, and what they are fighting over is data.”
Cybersecurity is being taken seriously by national security planners as the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) and the Ministry of State Security have the high-end capability to target the rival through new age weapons.
As told by Chief of Defence Staff, AI, cyber warfare, armed drones and standalone weapon systems being part of warfare, it is essential for the cyber military command to scrap the World War II concepts of strike and defending corps and rather prepare for a future where war seamlessly shifts from missile to cyber-attacks.