- Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
- Creating A Money Making App Gets Easy… Know How
- Want to Make Your Game App Successful? Here is the Success Mantra For You…
- How Monetization Trends are Revolutionizing Mobile Game Apps
- Ensure a Successful Business with These Potential Travel App Ideas
- Know How Cyber Security and Physical Security Are Similar
- What do the Statistics say about Mobile App Development Growth in 2023
- Benefits of Promoting Your Business Using Mobile Games
- Find the Popular Frameworks in the Market Used for Mobile App Development
- Metaverse and Its Five Essential Features
- Watch Out For the Ruling Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Essential Tips to Help You Create Successful Game Apps
- Fintech vs Techfin: Where Does the Future of Banking Lies?
- Vulnerability Management Process: The Crucial Way to Maintain Your Cyber Security Posture
- Why React Native Framework is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why Do You Need Financial Software Development Service for Your Business
- Importance of Fintech Solutions in This Digital Age
- Learn Why it Important To Integrate Content Marketing & SEO
- How Mobile Apps Are Making A Difference in Real Estate Industry
- 10 Useful Tips to Create Highly Engaging Social Media Content
- Building A Website Gets Easy Without Coding
- Five Main Stages of Game Development
- Top SEO Trends You Must Follow in 2022
- Things to Learn for High-End App Development in 2022
- The Right Strategy to Make Your Mobile App Equipped with Sound Social Networking Tools
- 6 Common Mistakes in Ecommerce Website Development To Avoid
- The Year 2021 and The Challenges In Cybersecurity Industry
- Top Benefits of Having an Impactful UI/ UX Design For Your App
- Useful SEO Tips For Small Businesses Website Optimization
- Know The Different Channels Important To Build Your Online Reputation
- Structured Data: An Important Tool in SEO to Mark Strong Online Presence
- Learn the Different Strategies to Use for B2B Lead Generation in Digital Marketing
- Things to Consider Before Launching Your App in Google Play Store
- Google’s Page Experience Update Now Fully Rolled Out- Here’s What You Can Expect
- 7 Useful Tips to Ensure the Best Android App Development
- Learn Professional Web Development Tips to Build an Efficient Website
- Learn the Effective Ways to Manage Your Online Reputation
- Three Principles Every User Experience Designers Should Follow
- Top 5 Benefits of Integrating Cyber Security Services with Your Business
- Google’s New Safeguards for Minors to Create Safer Space on the Internet
- Benefits of Android Game Development You Must Not Ignore
- Google Removes Safe Browsing and Ad Experience Widgets from Page Experience Ranking Signal Criteria
- Google Changes Eligibility for Fact Check Rich Results
- Why You Need To Hire an Online Reputation Management Company for Your Business
- Complete Guide on 2d and 3d Game Development
- MITRE Engenuity releases first ATT&CK evaluations for Industrial Control Systems Security Tools
- WordPress SEO: 3 Quick and Easy Hacks for PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals
- Researchers Reveal New Trick of Hackers to Disable Macro Security Warnings in Malicious Office Files
- Top PHP Development Tools Leading Website Development Company Uses
- Cloud Security Analysis Solutions: The Next Step to Make Your Data Secure
- Learn How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Amid Rising Cybersecurity Threat Indian Military Personnel to Get Trained in the US on Cyber Warfare
- How the Network Change in Pandemic Steered to Must Cybersecurity
- 7 Reason You Should Get Mobile App for Your Business
- Google Rolls Out New Spam Algorithm Update: What Changes You Can Expect
- Top 10 Benefits of Unity Game Development
- VPN Attacks: A Rising Threat for Remote Work in the COVID-19 Era
- Google Releases New Framework to Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks
- GitHub Discloses Details of Easy-to-Exploit Linux Vulnerability
- Read Key Highlights of Google Ads API version 8.0
- Here How the Gaming Giant EA was Hacked
- Know How A Malvertising Campaign On Google Distributed Trojanized AnyDesk Installer
- Learn How to Find the Best UI/UX Development Company
- Trends of 2021 Every Top Cyber Security Company in India Follows
- Improve your Conversion Rate with 10 Essential Elements of Good SEO
- Google Announces New Features for App Advertisers to Improve ROI
- FragAttacks: Set of New Vulnerabilities that Expose Nearly All Wi-Fi Devices to Attacks
- Latest Technologies and Trends in Mobile Game App Development
- Babuk – How a Newcomer soon becomes a Growing Ransomware Threat
- 5 Characteristics of the Best Digital Marketing Services Provider
- Here are the Tips to Choose the Best Game App Development Company
- 7 Reasons to do Search Engine Optimization for your Website
- Integrating AI with Cyber Security – Tomorrow of Cyber Security
- How Much Does HIPAA Compliance Cost?
- Best Android Game App Development Company Doesn’t Miss out Following Features
- Effective Voice Search Statistics for 2020
- Android 10: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Make Massive Money with Mobile Apps In 2020
- Drastic boost in mobile gaming during coronavirus lockdown
- Cyber security – A Tool to Address Digital World’s Major Issues; Cyber Attack
- 5 facts to keep in mind before hiring Game app development Company in India.
- Best iOS games app development
Android App Development Libraries You May Find Trending in 2023
Android is the top mobile operating system experiencing the greatest upsurge in app development projects across all industries. As per Statista, there are currently 3,507,688 Android apps available in the Google Play Store and counting.
Given the rising demand, faster Android app development services without foregoing quality have become a crucial requirement. To achieve this, some Android development libraries are playing the main role.
These libraries make designing, developing, testing, and deploying an Android app as simple as possible. Faster design and development, streamlined development tasks, versatile and aesthetically pleasing user interface design, and cross-platform compatibility are some of the main reasons developers choose these third-party libraries. Other added benefits include code optimization, simple development tool accessibility, etc.
So let’s find out more about the top Android development libraries.
Android Jetpack library is one of the top libraries used by developers worldwide; it is a rich source of Android software components that helps build great apps, ensuring stable and reliable app performance. Jetpack library is created and maintained by Google, which is known to be the key selection for all regular app-building requirements.
Features of Android Jetpack
- Developers can minimize the use of boilerplate code that always remains the same across multiple devices.
- It allows writing code that works consistently across Android versions and devices.
- Jetpack offers complete support for the Android programming languages such as Java and Kotlin to ensure faster development and release cycles.
- Developers can get useful components like LiveData and ViewModel for their Android App Development and use several navigation patterns as services.
The quality of Android apps highly depends on the visual appearance and superior feel for user experience. With that in mind, using quality images become crucial in app development. Picasso offers that excellence through its open-source image library, which comprises a vast range of images, tremendously effective.
Features of Picasso Image Library
- A simple and easy-to-use library that allows loading images from remote URLs.
- Developers do not need to code a lot to access and integrate images from servers; Picasso enables them to write just a few code lines for the same.
- Picasso allows converting images to other formats and reduces the file size of the images.
React Native makes it much simpler to create cross-platform apps with the choice of sharing the most code possible while ensuring a native user interface and user experience. React Native also significantly lowers the cost of developing apps because of its component-based architecture and maximum code reuse feature. Additionally, React Native has access to a number of native frameworks and libraries for multiple platforms.
Features of React Native
- The native app code for every OS platform may be easily combined with the React Native code.
- The hot reload functionality enables developers to test code changes while the program runs without having to keep reloading it.
- You may enhance the functionality and features of your current React Native app using a number of open-source packages.
Android Retrofit is known as one of the increasingly popular libraries used for dynamic Restful API user interfaces. This library is frequently cited as one of the type-safe HTTP clients that work with Java and Kotlin projects.
Features of Android Retrofit
- Retrofit is developed by Square, with a robust architecture that enables user authentication and accessible communication.
- The retrofit library also ensures incredibly simple detection of web API information supplied in formats like JSON or XML.
- Retrofit uses the dependable transport protocol OkHttp to guarantee seamless API interactions.
Dagger2 is the latest version of the well-known Dagger library, quite popular among app developers as it deals with dependency injections.
Features of Dagger2
- This dependency injection library allows a single model to receive and combine multiple pieces from different models.
- It can handle complex requirements for large apps demanding multiple dependency injections.
- It offers great control and flexibility.
If you are searching for a powerful parsing library, go nowhere else than Lottie for your Android app development projects. For services such as parsing programming interfaces, Lottie will provide the easiest way possible.
Features of Lottie
- Developers can use it for smooth animation rendering through JSON-based output of Adobe After Effect collections.
- It allows recreating animation just by copying and pasting actions without needing to create animations from scratch.
- Render After Effects animations natively on Android and iOS, Web, and React Native.
Features of Appcelerator Titanium
- Appcelerator Titanium is the best tool for building Android apps for an emerging enterprise and extending it later across other OS platforms.
So these are some of the widely used Android app development libraries that almost every top mobile app development company prefers to use. These libraries are useful in determining the success of Android app development.
When it comes to the best Android app development services for diverse industries, WebMobril Technologies deserves mention. This is a Top Mobile App Development Company with a proficient team of app developers who ensure delivering highly intuitive and engaging mobile apps for diverse businesses. They are also a leading Cross Platform App Development Company in India that you can consider for your online business requirements.