Team Lead- Android
Experience – 6 to 8 Years
- Design and build Android mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Extensive experience developing in Java.
- Good Java Standard Coding Skill.
- Proficient on Android Activities and Fragment lifecycle knowledge.
- Proficient on Android SDK and Android Platform”
- Images and Files Processing.
- Understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Kotlin , Flutter, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions - native application.
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Machine Learning, Beacons, Taxi App, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Spring Boot API is an advantage.
- Build and publish applications in Play store.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML), Firebase & cloud technologies - GCM
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway. Edtech background will be an added advantage but not mandatory.