Business Development Manager
Experience – 3 to 5 Years
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Ability to handle team members and helping develop their skills.