Experience – 3 to 5 Years
- Using 3D modelling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.