Experience – 2 to 4 Years
- Testing of various games for Android and IOS.
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Work closely with product team and designers to understand requirements for quality assurance.
- Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available.
- Identify and report functionality bugs.
- Review game design and requirements documents and develop test plans
- Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
- Work independently with minimum guidance.
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
- Compare new versions of the game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed.
- Follow-up and testing of the versions from beginning to the release of the game.
- Must be an avid gamer and play games across genres and platforms.
- Work with the development team on prioritizing the issues.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Knowledge of other game platforms and current trends.
- Time manager & decision-making abilities.
- Communicating any issues to the game designers.
- Recommending game additions or modifications